Tuesday, August 21, 2018

To 
The Manager,
NBH Company,
................,(शहर का नाम)
.................( देश का नाम जहाँ कंपनी है)

Subject: Application for leave.

Dear Sir,

My name is ..............i, working in your company as a ................(अपने पद का नाम डालें)
Through this application, I request you to please consider my leave for three months as I haven't been home for two years and four months. I have been missing my family very badly for a long time and my family has also been missing me a lot.
Since I come from India, therefore I cannot afford to go to my homeland very often, that's why I want to go on a long leave and meet my family, friends, and relatives.

I hope that keeping my genuine reasons in view, you would kindly grant me a leave for three months. I assure you, sir, that after I get back I will work harder for the company with more energy and enthusiasm as I will be recharged after having met my own family and friends. I look forward to your kind consent and thank you in anticipation.

Regards.

Yours faithfully

...........................(हस्ताक्षर)

................

date...............

नोट:

कृपया इस एप्लीकेशन को सोच समझ कर और इसमें ज़रूरी परिवर्तन करके ही लिखें. आओ सीखो की और से यह आपकी रिक्वेस्ट पर केवल मार्गदर्शन है , अच्छे- बुरे परिणामों की जवाबदारी आपकी अपनी ही रहेगी

No comments: